Executive summary by darmansjah
Avoid the slow ticket line and book in advance to save time! Featuring more than 200 paintings, 500 drawings, and over 750 letters, the Van Gogh Museum is one of Amsterdam's most popular attractions, visited by thousands of people every day.
Enjoy priority-lane access to Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum and discover the amazing world of the Dutch master. Provided on permanent loan by the Vincent Van Gogh Foundation, the collection includes over 200 paintings, 500 drawings, and more than 750 letters.
As such, it boasts the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh art work, and allows viewers to trace the artist's development and compare it with that of other 19th-century artists in the collection.
With this ticket, you can skip the lines by using the priority lane. You will also have access to a wide range of temporary exhibitions in the exhibition wing, showcasing various aspects of 19th century art history.
Open daily from 10:00 through 18:00, the Van Gogh Museum stays open until 22:00 on Friday evenings, allowing for a more laid-back visit. Relax in leisurely surroundings, as the museum transforms into a comfortable place to meet, with lounge chairs, performances, and live music.
• Priority-lane admission to Vincent Van Gogh Museum without audio guide
What's Not Included:
• Audio guide (available in 9 languages)
• Multimedia tour (available in Dutch and English)
Good to Know:
• Entrance is free for children up to 18 years old when accompanied by a paying adult.
• Enjoy the beautiful museum café, as well as activities for children, such as a free treasure hunt and, during the weekend, special kids' workshops.
• The museum is completely accessible for wheelchair users, and wheelchairs are available.
• Due to high popularity, you may still have to wait in the priority-lane line.