Executive summary By Darmansjah Godjali
the Yangtze River
The popularity of the city lies at the mouth of the Yangtze River has spread to all corners of the world as a world-class business city in the People's Republic of China and also a shopping paradise. Along travelguidance.blogspot.com let's enjoy the charm of the city, dubbed the Paris of the East this.
Shanghai Top 5 Attractions:Tourism in Shanghai grow rapidly as growing in popularity in the eyes of the
world. Here are some major tourist attractions in the city of Shanghai.
1. Oriental Pearl TV Tower is a symbol of modernization of Shanghai City. Established right next to the flow of Huangpu River and the Bund area with an altitude of 468 meters, this building is the tallest TV tower in Asia and the 3rd highest in the world.
Oriental Pearl TV Tower
2. Shanghai World Financial Center is the tallest building in China's penthouse, much used by representatives of foreign businesses to open branches. From here, the beauty panorama of Shanghai can be enjoyed to the fullest.
Shanghai World Financial
3. One more thing you should not miss during a visit to Shanghai is the Bund. Located on the eastern side of the Huangpu River, here you can enjoy the cool air and the enchanting beauty of sunrise at dawn. In this area, the center of the Shanghai-centered modern financial industry. Rows of stately buildings with large pillars that many European colonial-style established in the early 20th century it became its own charm, especially with the many attractions of street art is often exhibited by artists of local streets as dusk arrived at the field where the statue Marshal Chen Yi is located.
4. Nanjing Road which is "The Number 1 commercial street in China" in which the 5.5-kilometer-long road, you can find more than 600 stores (which largely dominated fashion stores) that the average daily visited by 1.7 million people! To the shopping mania, guaranteed you'll fall in love with this place at first visit.
5. Yuyuan Garden is the oldest and largest urban parks in Shanghai which architectural style is heavily influenced by the Ming and Qing dynasties. This park has 6 zones, each of which has its own characteristics. But among others, The Grand Rockery, located right in the middle of the park, is the most popular and becoming a favorite among visitors.
The town is located on the east of the RRC has long been known as "Shopping Paradise". So, if you're in Shanghai, do not miss the opportunity to shop all-out, and indeed by the local government, shopping are also included in the agenda of local tourism.
Shopping center in Shanghai is divided in an area called the "Four Streets and Four Cities". Nanjing Road, one of the 4 shopping area is known for its reputation as the No.1 Commercial Street in China. Built in the early 20th century, Nanjing Road has the most comprehensive collection of various types of shops that sell just about anything, and even some of them have been handed down from generation to generation since the last decades. As the progress of time, well established modern shopping center (mall) which coexist with each other, making this place always crowded with visitors every day.
Huaihai Road, which is located near Nanjing Road, known for its collection of fashion products from world class designers.
While North Sichuan Road is known as a paradise hunting products unique merchandise at affordable prices. The latter, ie, Middle Tibet Road, known as the typical local hawker center.
North Sichuan Road
Shanghai is a city that is discussed in detail in a series of China-1 can be read on the site travelguidance.blogspot.com
Middle Tibet Road